Home

Spider Man!?!

fernandotabet

Well, I'm not a model maker, but as a JKII fan, I think you guys should do a Spider Man model. You know, spidey is very popular nowadays, and his costume is very cool. I mean not only the movie-costume, but many others as the symbiote (black spider man), and scarlat spider. Have you ever wondered how cool would it be? Carnage, Venon...Even Green Goblin, in a saber duel...lol. I'm a SW fan, but I think that another creative models can be very awsome. And don't tell me about the spider man skins that are avaliable on jk.net, coz they are disgusting...We need models, or maybe better skins. If you can make or You are already tryin to do a spider model, post it here so who is interested can be advised.

Heres a Hint... There are a few things people like to keep sacred and Star Wars is one of them. So if ya want other kinds of models, do them yourself, cuase I don't think you will have much luck here, you see we are all Star Wars fans:) and seeing superman and pro wrestlers and crap like that running around would ruin the Star Wars feeling IMO.

Guess you're right Kinja, but this seems to be a contradiction. When people post like "Put your wanted models here", many SW characters share positions with non-SW great characters, that I think that could have a place on any File section. Anyways, I'm not a model maker as I sad before, but I think that who is, should do more creative models instead of doing 5 or 6 different Episode I Obi Wan ones.

Actually, there are already at least two spiderman skins.

Personally, I like them alot. I think it's a blast having Spiderman use a saber and force powers. Talk about cross-universes. :)

But as the other poster said, if you don't want to see it, don't download the skin.

Roach

No one is doing 5 or 6 Episode 1 Obi-Wan models :p In fact, I don't know of even one :) There really isn't much repitition in the models. The only repeat I'm aware of is Darth Vader, and that's because the second modeller has been working on it for a while, and has some different ideas for it.

If you want something specific and no one else is interested in doing it, learn how to do it yourself. Download GMax from http://www.discreet.com, download the Tutorials for it, and just start learning. I started on GMax tonight, and I hope to eventually build up the skill to build my own models for JKII, so I can just build whatever strikes my fancy :)

If your'e trying to convince someone to build a model you want, taking on an accusatory tone about how many Star Wars models are being created.

BradFu!

Besides that I have never heard or seen that a modeller took a request from somebody. It takes a lot of hours to make a nice model and so a modeller will pick a character that he/she really really likes and not because it's somebody else's request. Maybe unless they're paying for it ;)

I started on GMax tonight, and I hope to eventually build up the skill to build my own models for JKII, so I can just build whatever strikes my fancy

Way to go BradFu!

May the force be with you :)

Here 2 good tutorials...

http://merlin.zsnes.com/tutorials/modeling/index.html

http://www.3dlinks.com/tutorials/max/max_tutorials.cfm?tutorial=lpindex

Well I'm not asking anybody to do spider man skins. And I guess that if spider man was so impopular and disgusting, not many people would download it from jkii.net. I was just asking if someone is working on it or have the same interest as I have.

I find Straight thinkings like "if u want, do it yourself" very egotistical. Forums are a community, and we can't forget that.

Archived