Home

Something Wrong with Downloads

Tenibo

Who do you think would win in a FFA battle?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think would win in a FFA battle?

• Darth Maul
    • Mace Windu
    • Yoda
    • Darth Sidius

Hello my name is Bryan, i came to this site to download some stuff and when ever i click download and then I agree it takes me to a Page cannot be Displayed site! I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG! :( those downloadas are so awesome and its making me sick that i cant have them! if anyone can email me this download the BlackLight Saber or DarkLight saber to HaWKy87@4hismail i would be happy to download it from there thx alot guys

Tenibo

Just reinstalled today. The skins I put in the folder screwed up my single player and instead of Kyle I would be playing with Tavion and the sabre was going through my heart...

But seriously, be patient, it's gonna happen...

However.....http://www.jk2files.com you can try that

hey dude thx for that SITE! i found what i wanted but i have another problem... see im 15 and im not familiar with everything about my computer, all i want to know is how to use the file i just downloaded?! i have the file but where do i put it to use it? liek GRRR hehe thx alot man :confused:

Yeah JediKnight2files.com has been a savior for me, JKII.net hasn't been working for a few days now and I needs my files. I also learned that with anything absolutely necessary that I need to play on a server, I can turn my autodownloads on and it'll download the map or whatever straight from the server. I got a duel map and my vader skin that way so far :D

Oh yeah almost forgot. Gotta slap your files in your base folder. I'm assuming since you claim not to know much about your comp you probably didn't specify an alternate path to install your game, so the path would be C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base

that didnt help! but i found out that i had to open up a new folder from gamedata base and put the file into the new folder ! but do i have to put the folder into gamedata base? if so how???????????????????????????

Archived