Home

Join the Empire

Guest Darth Vader

Guest Darth Vader

Does anyone here want to join the Galactic Empire? I am looking for Stormtroopers, TIE Pilots, AT-AT drivers, Royal Guards, high officials, and Sith Apprentices. NO REBEL SPYS. We must rebuild the Empire. Now. Does anyone want to join? Order of command and how many postions we have left: :emperor: 0 :vadar: 0 :maul: 0 :atat: 3 :tie: 8 :guard: 4 :snow: 10 :trooper: 20 :bdroid2: 25 :bdroid1: 30 Please tell me what rank you want to be and I will not bend the rules to let any more than the specified number in. Now I will post how many we have. I will edit it frequently.

Emperor: 1 (Darth Vader)

Vader: 1 (Darth Rommel)

Apprentice: 1 (DarthMaul)

AT-AT Driver: 0

TIE Pilot: 0

Royal Guard: 1 (Compa_Mighty)

Commando: 0

Stormtrooper: 0

Command Droid: 0

Battle Droid: 0

NOTE: Anyone may feel free to make something like this but it may not be the Empire.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

Who's the emperor? And aren't you a vader? Anyways, me and my elite squadron of TIE Defenders will never join you as long as we are ranked below AT-AT's.

Guest Darth Vader

It is not what you do that you title is, it what your rank is. And if you still won't join I have the power to make it so AT-ATs are below TIEs

Guest Darth Vader

A pity. Then you will die for being in the Rebellion.

NOTE: It's not a thing to find out information or anything just like a thing of friendship or something. They arent gonna ban you off of Rogue Squadron for joining this. I'll make sure of it.

Guest Sherack Nhar
Originally posted by Tie Guy

but what is this for?

Exactly what I was wondering. If it is for a clan, then I'll have to move the topic.

I allways had a soft spot for evil people.

Hell (no pun intended)

I'm evil

My g/f is evil

My friends are evil (one of them even has an evil goat-tee)

:)

And I also have the evil huge chops (side burns).

Hehe. dont be scared. I dont look like I'm from the disco years. It goes well. Okay? It had style. Not just a harry face.

Archived