Home

I need more tutorials!

Luke Flyswatter

Yo. I'm trying to learn how to edit JKII. I used the JK2Radiant Beginner's Tutorial at Massassi, and made my first CRAPPY :D level. I was wondering if I could get more tutorials to help me. I'm trying to make an obstacle course level that's hard, for MP. Also, would anyone like to help on my TC for JKII? As far as I know, it's the first real life Militaryish TC for JKII. It was originally intended for JK, but a few of the good editors joined JKII, so...like to help me? The TC is at least 20% done. I don't need a sound editor, as I have someone already. I need weapon makers, 3dos, mats, skins, levels, and other nifty stuff. I could help with the levels if I could read some more tutorials and follow along with it, unlike JK, which I couldn't understand anything. You can either email me at rofenloch@hotmail.com or leave a message here with your email address. I'll let you members be highly prvileged and get special features which I wouldn't give the public, like private betas which are only available to members. I need your skill. OK, let me say what it's about. It's called Urban Strike. It's sorta a mix between these counter-terrorism games and Counter-Strike, with fun weapons, and good levels for RPGing with the right weapons to RPG with, like AK-47s, M16s, MP5s, Satchel Charges, Magnums, and Revolvers.

Archived