Home

Wheres Ki-Adi Mundi???

adrian832

Let me take just a moment to drag this thread on-topic. With the cool action Ki Adi got in Episode 2, he's definitely a prime candidate for modelling :) My wishlist for Jedi models from the movie is as follows:

1 - Kit Fisto

2 - Plo Koon

3 - Ki Adi Mundi

Ki Adi, for anyone who doesn't know, joined the Jedi Council while still only a Knight. As far as we know, he's the only Knight to be on the Council. I would assume he's a Jedi Master by Episode 2. I hope one of you super-talented modellers gets an itch to do any (or all!) of these characters :D

BradFu!

Originally posted by adrian832

I was wondering if Ki-Adi Mundi ever appeaeared in Ep.2.

was he part of the battle, cuz i didnt see him anywhere?

I saw plenty of him. Kinda hard to miss him. He was featured quite prominently onscreen, it seemed to me.

Originally posted by Pedantic

I saw plenty of him. Kinda hard to miss him. He was featured quite prominently onscreen, it seemed to me.

Definitely. He was one of seven Jedi in the film with a speaking role: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, Yoda, Ki-Adi Mundi, Jocasta Nu, toddler Padawan.

There was a cut scene in which Ki Adi and Plo Koon invaded a Droid control ship, trying to shut down all the droids on planet, but when they shut it down, the droids of course did not because they are advanced. You can see a hint of this scene when the droids finally surround the Jedi survivors in the Arena, Ki Adi and Plo Koon are led into the Arena to join the group. Even more interesting is the fact that Aayla Secura is also led in, which makes me wonder what she was off doing :)

BradFu!

Archived