Home

... to rid the galaxy of mean chicks

Hammer911

it took me several times to beat Tavion because she was so much harder than the reborn. Actually I think she was harder than Desann was to beat because when you fight her you don't have all your force powers up. Just save up your beta cannisters cause you'll need them against her. I've forgotten if you have electricity then or not but if you do use it alot on her. I seem to remember Force Push not working on her but it's been awhile since I played the regular single player.

Or you can jump into the pit, run out, and around to the next opening. This will put you under the cargo ship. She can't jump up and out of your atacks here. Use speed force and just hack the crap out of her....

~Nomad WR~

:duel:

I beat her once on Jedi and that was pretty tough.

Then I spent a LONG time trying to beat her on Jedi Knight

Eventually, she threw her sabre off the side... and lost it.

She stood there with her arm out while I hacked her up good =)

Tavion was hard. I spent alot of time trying to defeat her. I also agree that she was harder because you have less force powers. However, if you time it right, you can use push and pull on her. The optimum time is when she is jumping, or just about to land. This works force almost all Jedi-baddies. Pull is also useful there, but be careful when she has her saber on. Lightning did help, but I found flattening her with push and hacking at her, runnung away, saving and repeat was much more effective and less force intensive. But then, she killed me many, many times before I killed her. So I'm not an expert.

She is tough dude, you just have to keep at it.. jump on her hea as much as you can.. also try using the medium special moves after you knock her down.. I spent a bunch of time running and healing up but I managed to kill her after the 3rd attempt.. I spend too much time in duel servers, but it sure has helped in sabre matches.. the saber is my fav weapon in SP now...

Archived