Home

Do you want to be a Jedi to look cool, or to actualy help people?

Andrew Past

I don't wanna start being all philosophical and sh*t, but I've been in a clan for Jedi Knight and I'm still in the same one for Jedi Knight 2. We've always tried to do the right thing and help others.

I know it sounds like bullsh*t, this is just a game really, but games are supposed to simulate real life in the majority of cases.

To anybody who wants to take this game relativly seriously as an RPG then I think, yeah we will get people who genuinly want to help others.

Course we will get those who ONLY wanna look cool, they will either end up as Dark Jedi or not succeed as a Jedi at all.

Originally posted by greg g

well actaully, he'll probably go to darth himself..confront him and send him to a pyschotrist as darth is using using force squeeze balls....see how well he can help people then

Wonder how long the shrink would last when he ask poor ol Darth to tell him about his mother.

• 2 weeks later...

If I came a Jedi I wouldn't help anyone because I'd be too concerened with saving my own ass remember this is the time when Jedis were hunted and killed they didn't have time to help the rebels all as they did was hide and die the way it should be done

I pretty much just want to hurt people.

:)

I plan on becoming a Jedi then "falling"

But I do truly want to become a jedi...a very powerful and strong in the dark side jedi...MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It never works out that way though...ever play Black & White? I tried so hard to be evil but I was just too good...ARG!

Archived