Home

mysteries of the sith...

Guest Garindan

Guest oninosensi

Why don't you finish your level, then boast about it? 52 billion post is unnessary.

------------------

"I see", said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.

Guest Garindan

hey, i'll quit posting once somebody helps me out!!! I need to know which cog or ai to use to get 2 or more characters to fight the enemy and not eachother. ok?

Guest Garindan

yeah, the massassi.net forums help who???? nobody. Ok, i'll tell you the thing i'm really working on.....Rogue Squadron Hangar for the game Rogue Squadron.

The only thing that doesn't work, is that the game doesn't show the snowspeeder or the y-wing. Does any1 know where i should put the 3do and mat files for them???

Guest Garindan

fixed!!!

I don't think i'll include the naboo starfighter, it's pretty complex, and won't load the game when i put it in the level. I also need to lower the back part of the ceiling where the falcon is.

Has anybody got Turok 3? I'm going to record myself playing it!! smile.gif

Guest Garindan

yeah, it is possible to record video games, you need to hook the game console up to the VCR instead of the tv.

It's pretty fun, unless you have cable, 'cause then you'd need to hook the cable to the vcr, and the console to the tv (which i found out that i had to do after watching reruns of the news).

Yeah I found out you can record yourself playing when I was taping a show at my friend's house and my friends little brother decided to play Mario 64 on the same tv.

Not only did I miss the show I wanted to watch but I learned he really sucks at Mario...

*sigh*

------------------

Master of Puppets, I'm pulling your strings

Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams...

Guest The Mighty Galvatron

You suck!

Thats basically the first N64 game and if you can't beat that you had best just throw your N64 away.

By the way this new level sounds good...

When you think you've finished it i'll test it for ya.

Guest Garindan

oh no, uh i'm afraid the level won't be operational for some time, but i did put most of the ships the way they're supossed to be, just had ALOT of pain not getting the back part of the hangar to drop down (it just wouldn't drop, not even for a quarter!!!) uh, when i get back into jed i'll fix it up enough and have YOU do that part, ok? right now i'm busy playing carnivores 2.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time man... EXCELLENT game... I've played every Zelda game to date and they are great: THE REASON I OWN A N64 waz Zelda...

I did ask for Majora's Mask for x-mas but alast I didn't get it... Oh well

------------------

Master of Puppets, I'm pulling your strings

Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams...

Archived