Home

The Balance of Power relating to population with in factions... Will it happen?

Sonterra

Interesting topic: I have just started posting on these forums ( please excuse being behind with the news) and have a question.

1.Will the balance of power between the 3 factions, (REBEL, EMPIRE, HUTT), be of actual players or AI and will they be equal? Or will they start the storyline as it was written during the time period of SW's.

2.Is there a worry that peeps will populate one faction more then another? Has there been any talk about these issues?

Sonterra :fett:

Damn, hit us with a doozie why dont you....

Well here goes nothing.

There will be a balance as far as I know it despite continuity. this is only based on the assumption and feelings gotten from Dev chats.

I think the balance of power concerning AI will shift depending on the particular area you are in. (ex. Tatooine might have a predominate criminal AI, and Coruscant might have a predominate imperial AI.) But the overall balance of power within the galaxy will depend on the strength of players within a faction.

Onto your second question...

That is definitly a danger, but only time will tell. It appears that the majority of players are leaning toward remaining neutral however I am not aware of those particular concerns being addressed as of yet.

(takes a breath)

Nice questions though.....

What ever happened to the easy "I want to be a jedi and how can I be one?"

well i think corellia wil have a stronger imp than rebel or hutt.

lets see them all shall we :D.. this is what i think:

Corellia: Imp, Hutt. Mainly Imp

Tattooine: Hutt, Imp. Mainly Hutt

Naboo: Rebel, Imp. Mainly rebel

Rori: Rebel. Mainly Rebel

Dathomir: Imp. Mainly Imp

Endor: Rebel, imp. Mainly Rebel

Talus: Imp, Hutt. Mainly Imp

Yavin: Rebel. Mainly Rebel.

But this is what i think... it can very well be different.

-Wraith 8-

Archived