Home

I decided to make my TC for JKII (member call..read)

Luke Flyswatter

Yes, I'd like to look for members. It's, as far as I know, the first realistic military mod, called Urban Strike. It's sorta a mix between Urban Terror and Counter-Strike. It needs levels and RPGish levels. It has awesome weapons, like the Gattling Gun, MP5, M-4 Carbine /w Grenade Launcher, and others. My AIM name is littlebobbie2 my MSN is rofenloch@hotmail.com my Yahoo is the_mummy_returns_lover You can also email me, if you don't have any of those messengers, asking for more ideas. Right now, I have a very ownage sounding idea, but it'd need lots of coding and cogging. The first RPG level I have in mind is Bank Robbery. I have tons of kick-ass ideas for that.

EDIT: I forgot to say what this TC needs. It needs the levels I mentioned above, and skins, and weapons of course And a cogger and coder. I have my sound editor.

SoTe get free milkshape read couple tutorials & voila ya can do models.i also have much ideas for guns & gore...first add lots of blood effects...it brings the urban feeling 2nd add dual weapons: Dual Berettas,Dual Colt1911(golden or silver its usual fbi sidearm),Dual Mac 10,Dual Scorpions,Benelli Xm101 Shotgun,Dual Socoms With Lasers(but bad accuracy & low damage),Ak47(The real one...not like in counterstrike...borwn wood not orange & better firing sounds what i have),aksu74 low range low damage fast firerate,FaMas,& hand grenades(flashes,smokes,& gases what force your opponents come out of their hiding place(makes poison damage but opponent recovers when gets out of the gas & would be good camp counter grenade),& also head shots make more blood than enything...headshot is 1 hit kill without helmet.kevlars.i got lots of other ideas to..i added to ya my msn.:D .& make it more objective based than enything(no more frag fests plz something more objekctive based i.e assasination of target,rescuing hostages etc):D

Archived