Home

Help!!!! Menu and cutscenes are messed up

Guest Light Jedi

Guest Light Jedi

I am going to get Jedi Knight probably soon but i have been playing the demo and when it shows the first cutscene and the menu it is messed up. When I play the game everything is perfect. I have the screen on my monitor full size and it looks perfect but in the game it is too much tilted to the left and way too small. I have uninstalled and installed again also. Please help me. Also this problem started only when i tried to play the game on 1024x768. I played 800x600 before and i still play 800x600 now.

Guest Boba Rhett

The U and V sizes are being changed when you play JKas well as the rotation. Do yiou have any controls on your monitor? If you do, try fiddling with them ingame.

Guest Light Jedi

Boba, I tried doing that already but it isn't at full size. Also when i play the game i have to change it back again.

:confused:

[ July 07, 2001: Message edited by: Light Jedi ]

Guest Light Jedi

Can somebody please help me because Jedi knight is not going full screen and is off centered. Only when i actually play the game if you know what i mean like when i am actually "playing" it is normal. Otherwise it is all messed up. Please help me.

Guest Boba Rhett

This sounds like a job for.... LUCASARTS TECH SUPPORT!! *trumpets sound*

Seriously though, they should be able to help you.

Archived