Home

The Reborn Academy

Darth Ball

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobo Fart and Darth Kaan if you two are going to start a Sith Academy then I would love to join. I'm new to the game and would like to learn the ways of the Darkside. I have AIM so PM me if you want my S/N so we can talk.

The Dark Rival :guard:

Bobo Fart & Darth Kaan, I am new to this game but I do know a few moves and would like to join the RA. I know HTML and can help on the web site or make it if this gets under way. I don't know that I want to join the Darkside but can be talk into it.

_3id

AIM: mybrainsays

EMAIL: PM me

A sith Academy, A good idea we can train and then destroy the light for ever as they have got in my way for the last time, wiht their mind tricks and absorb. We need a website with its own server and forum. I have tryed to find out how to make one but to no avail, if any one can make a site plz post and you will be one of the first to recive top class training.

Darth Dragon,

its good to see finnaly someone willling to train others. Tooo many students we have! Got aim??? pm me with it if you do...

_3id,

I would be glad to let you take care of doing the site, webmaking is a strength in you, i can feel it. Ummm i triedyour aim so your obviuosly logged off...

to all,

if you must know my AIM is DarthKenji and my email like_3id said PM ME!

Thanks all

Bobo Fart

i am holding a traing secion wich is open to all at 8:00 (GMT) in a server which i will set up. Use the search engine in the multiolayer section and search for my username. Thank you Bobo i love to pass my some experiance to all but for now all my experiance is aimed at Kaan and Val as i think they are the best candidates. Of course that is not to say that every one eles is bad it is just they contacted me first. But once i have passed my vast knowlage to them i will train others.

Thongs look like they are going well, it seems we have some one to do the site. But i hear people say they are good and can kick but and i hear some who say they are crap at the game. Those who think they are all powerfull still have a lot to learn as well as those who think they are crap so i say we all join learn more and KICK TWO COLOURS OF SH*T OUT OF THE LIGHT SIDE!!!!!

I just started jkII, and would like to join a clan. But I only like to play on servers without the Patch. I like orginal Multiplayer mode much more. When you do set up the site, please post it up. And I will try to be there.

p.s. Maybe the Reborn Academy can also teach "dark style" of combat. Like using Mind trick (I know it is a light force, but it's like type of back stabbing force power) to sneak behind and attacking. Or how to use the Dark force in a aggresive to attack. To move and attack like the ways of the sith.

• 2 weeks later...

To my fellow dark jedi,

There has been no news on the site becasue no one has offered to make a site. i am not too good at html or anyrhing at making sites so i need volenteers!

Anyway i will soon post FULL well SEMI FULL details on this RA, the reason i want it to stay RA is because an old clan i had VERY SECESFUL in every game i played Royal Assasins, soyeah:rolleyes: :rolleyes: it may be Sith Academy, any idweas for name?

I decided to go to this RA either to learn or to teach, either way i'm going to it so i'm wondering about this rivalry thing, but i think it would sound much better as sith academy, i don't like beeing seen as a reborn, they are pansies :D

Anyway i don't have much say in it.

Well the name we have been debating when we first decided to run it. It orriganily was someone else's name but they booted didnt return so me and Darth Dragon took matters into our own hands. The name i have used for the Academy email is well Sith Academy, so i think for the site i got the person to do Sith Academy, so that is probbaly gonna be finnal name!

Archived