Home

Game Freezing

ryanuk500

Jedi Outcast keeps freezing about 5-10 minutes after i start and i really want to play it!! It starts of fine and it runs amazing but then it just stops and the sound starts repeating. Please!!! someone help, it even happens on multiplayer aswell. It might be cuz i got a new processor, graphics card and stuff.

Hi ryanuk500! * gives ryanuk500 a tight hug and a wet kiss * Welcome to the JKII forums... enjoy your stay here and dont be afraid of flaming frm people with higher number of posts then u!!! (u'll get used to it eventually...:D )

Anyway, i think u should post your question at Help Center: Technical Help instead of The Valley of the Jedi....

sorry i cant help... i too have that problem sometimes but it usually blows over after i wait a min or two.... so try waiting.. :p

Yes, welcome to the forums. I want you to know, I do not flame people(moron). It makes me angry when people flame(retard) and I want to hurt someone. So, you dont have to worry about flaming from me(idiot).

ANd , you need(as said on box, minimum requirements) 665 mb of ram. Try clearin some stuff you dont need (like internet history and whatnot) and your computer needs to be 100% directx compatible(im not sure how it cant be, though)

Hope that helped.

Archived