Home

Stabbing via the gift of Pull..

frazcmankfar

I know that there has been alot of chat about this but here you go anyways......

MY OPINIONS ON THIS MATTER ARE MIXED......You cant have a move there and not use it....but dont be a cheap bastard and do it all the time. I just came of a server where everyone bar 2 or 3 is running around backwards stabbing people, whether I'm pissed cos I kept getting killed or not that's a different matter. But for the love of jebus, just as that move is there to be used so are all the rest. My soap box is crushed now, I shall retire....

Cheers The Fraz....

Mon the Scotland. :racer:

It's hilarious to spectate in those servers. I laugh like crazy watching people running backwards swinging at nothing, players hurling insults at each other(ASSFIGHTER!, TURN AROUND AND FACE ME @$#$&*!, YOU GUYS ALL SUCK!). It's almost like a tragic comedy.:D

LOL if you are on server with lamers running all the time with back at you and attempting backstab just laugh, swich to heavy and start gripping/executing them. Or pull them down and backstab them as well.

I hate people spamming that move, more I hate people whinning about it, when they dont realize that those "spammers" just know when exactly use it.

If someone does it again and again, kill him.

Also medium with that "strange head down jump (lol donno how to call it) counters it greatly.

You know, oddly enough I haven't had too much trouble with people who use pull/backstab combo. Maybe I just happened to find some good servers. I usually only stick with a select few. I've had to deal with the normal backstabbers and all, but not the ones who like to pull you down first. The assfighters who run backwards at you are easy enough to counter. Sidestep away and get em from the side.

I dont seem to have a problem with people who do it either. If you see someone running backward at you, throw your saber or kick them in the back of the head a few times...the'll stop. For the pull/backstab spammers, use absorb. If someone keeps spamming you with it, spam kick on them.

Originally posted by buzzblade

And what if you're Dark Side?

With a half decent absorb puller, you are--in a word--screwed. In general, after the 1.03 nerfs, lightside is a powerhouse because of absorb. If you know how to manage absorb properly, darksiders can do nothing to you except add to your force pool while you spank their bare bottoms.

That is not to say that Dark side cannot rack up the kills using lightning in FFA...

So much for game balance!

Sounds like after 1.03 it's time to abandon the Dark Side......and go for the Missile Launcher [but then there's Quake3 for that....].

Actually will probably join those who are going back to the pre-patch version, especially after seeing all those jedi online running backwards peering through their armpits, or waddling around like constipated ducks - somehow that spoils the Star Wars 'feel' of the game!

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

put points into the opposite power (if push, pull, if pull, push) and be cautious when rushing an opponent

you can also go up to em and kick em before they use pull/push...works well.......drain em with force drain.....use force speed, and dark rage...go up to really fast like that......and then kick em to the ground and kill em........or hit em with heavy stance while on speed and rage.....you don't need absorb

[JHQ]Twins of Doom

Originally posted by mczombie

I know that this has been said before as well, but if you're in a lame server with idiots running around backwards........ It's time to find another server

No, you deal with it, every move has its weaknesses, like backstab, leaves you open after you do it.

And if you get pulled down all the time, stop moving when they are going for the pull.

Archived