Home

Duel Music

Sparks

Yeah, just slap an mp3 of your choice in a zip file. Create a folder inside of it called music, and put the duel.mp3 in there. No clue how to do that, I couldn't make a folder within a zip file but I've seen zip files with them (ever unzip a file and notice it created a new folder to where you unzipped it to?). But anyhow, after you put your music in the zip file, just rename the .zip extension to .pk3 inside windows explorer and stick this inside your base directory. I have a music.pk3 that I often use to change the music. You can open up your console and type something like music music/duel.mp3. That'll make it play the duel music. Most of the game's music is somewhere in that music dir so you'd have to make sure to include that folder in your command. You can browse the files that are in there by entering /dir music. You'll then get a list of mp3s that came with the game. Note that some of the files are within other folders. So while the duel.mp3 is alone in the music folder (thus it is music/duel.mp3) others are in certain level folders (so it would be music/kajim/song.mp3 fo example). However, if you're adding your own music and you have no clue how to include a music file within a zip file like me, then you omit the music folder when typing in the command. It would be something like music marilynmanson-rockisdead.mp3 rather than being music music/marilynmanson-rockisdead.mp3 like it would if the song included that game. It all depends on if you specify a folder or not when you make your zip file. But yeah, name it something like music.zip, slap it in your JKII base directory, and rename it to music.pk3 instead.

Archived