darth dragon

Which side r u.  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which side r u.

• Dark
    • light
    • neither

Originally posted by DannyJAllTheWay

NO............ It's called spamming. Getting close to the customizable name eh Superman?

bah... not as close as me... better come over to the swamp danny... before it explodes:D when you see it, youwill understand.:D

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

How about; No sense at all

Because, you see, I guoted someone and actually said something. I didn't just reply by re-posting his message. I replied by re-posting his quote and actually commenting on it. That's why I quoted him in the first place, to comment on it. DUHHHHH!!!!!! THAT, make tooooooo much sense.

Because, you see, I guoted someone and actually said something. I didn't just reply by re-posting his message. I replied by re-posting his quote and actually commenting on it. That's why I quoted him in the first place, to comment on it. DUHHHHH!!!!!! THAT, make tooooooo much sense.

By quoting and not writing anything means that your opinion is the same as the one who wrote the "substance" in the first place.

Originally posted by AB_Legion

... say what :eyeraise:

OMFG! This is another attempt to boost your post count. OK. Listen. You replied earlier in this post by just quoting some guy. You added nothing of your own. You just quoted him and that's all. Then, you spammed his quote, while saying nothing of your own. You said nothing. The only thing that you did was quote him several times. OMFG! This is lame. Go ahead and reply. It'll boost your post count some more.

OMFG! This is another attempt to boost your post count. OK. Listen. You replied earlier in this post by just quoting some guy. You added nothing of your own. You just quoted him and that's all. Then, you spammed his quote, while saying nothing of your own. You said nothing. The only thing that you did was quote him several times. OMFG! This is lame. Go ahead and reply. It'll boost your post count some more.

You do of course realise that you are not doing this to explain stuff, but just to raise your post count, don't you?

Originally posted by UlrikWolfhyde

May the Light shatter the Dark minions that plague the galaxy!

:thumbsup:

-=-

Wolfy

-=-

Wolfy

-=-

Wolfy

-=-

Wolfy

-=-

Wolfy

-=-

Wolfy

Woooohooooo! Two more post. Put them up on my post count.

Kal-El, stop being so naive would ya? I have seen you talking around saying how old and leet you but c'mon, judging by all the weird-looking-nonsensical-no-meaning-at-all post, you look like a little kid. If you are mature and have a brain(in your head, not your butt), you would just give in and let it go. sheesh....

Archived