Home

Well that is the fifth time through the game. And I still don't like MP JK2!

NomadWR

I've just completed my 5th time through the campaign. But I still don't like to play the multiplayer vertion of JK2...

I still don't know why the devs. made this game so darn differant between the campaign, and the multiplayer... There is nothing that is even close to one another! All of your key maps for campaign don't mean anything in multiplayer, the game play is nothing like the campaign not even close...

Oh well huh? I'll just go back into campaign for the 6th time I guess just because the game is so much fun to play, and I still find things that I didn't see the last time I played!!!!

~Nomad WR~

:duel:

It's one of those things, I think, where the multiplayer dynamic required a certain difference.

The arrangement of things lends itself very well to making for an effective single player story. The multiplayer, though, is simply a different game.

It would be nice if the same feel existed in multiplayer as it does in single, but some games just don't work well that way.

(I'm no expert on JK multiplayer, I never play it, I'm just giving out my guess)

Archived