Home

I Am Ending This Where Did Kyle Get His Blue Lightsabre Thing Once And For All.

The Count

Originally posted by Chewie Bakker

There is, of course, the possibility that they all use Mood Lightsabers. Ever notice that all the angry Sith-types have red lightsabers?

Or maybe Kyle figured that yellow clashed with his hair or something.

:nut:

Kyle looks badass with a yellow saber. An he looks even better with an orange one :). Try it in SP sometime.

Originally posted by Jedi Legend

The reason Raven gave him a blue saber because they were sticking with the movies. The only colors are blue, green, and red. If you are Samual L. Jackson you get a purple. Kyle is not Samual L. Jackson.

Hmm.... how boring. Lucas needs to let up on that stupid crap. Anyone can pick up any saber colour. It's not like if a jedi uses a red saber he's gonna turn all evil or some ****. The movies need some yellow hehe :D Get orange in there too for the hell of it.

In Jedi knight one, he found the one in the garage and it was green possibility for difference is: the handle in jedi outcast is different from the one in jedi outcast hi jedi knight one is this:

http://members.tripod.com/MousieDroid/Hilt/Kyle_Katarn.html after that he got yuns lightsaber which was yellow.

then in mysteries of the sith kyle goes to the dark side and some how aquires an orange one. the only reason you use the orange one in single player for the first four levels is that lucas arts was really lazy and made Only one Kyle model so in single player and after he goes to the dark side he is in a black suit. the first four missions should have had him in his normail white and brown with a yellow saber or whatever his new one is, if he made it, but they were to ****in lazy

in jedi oucast his handle is also different so maybe he went to the dark side threw away his yellow one, got a orange one, mara jade saves him and brings him back to the light side, decides that orange isnt for powerful light jedi Men so he makes his own and chooses blue, just before getting kicked out and having to give luke his saber.

also it is blue mainley becasuse they wanted it to be like in mysteries of the sith Mara jades saber was purple but her real saber around that time period is blue, anakins saber that was given to luke was lost at cloud city when luke lost his hand, vader then retrieved it and the emeporor kept it, during dark empire when luke went to the dark side he was on the empereors ship with the clone and found his blue one in a museum, later it was given to mara jade. Yes she could have and has to make her own but in the time period of her in training which is where MOTS takes place she hadn't made it yet.

IN OTHER WORDS THEY FELT LIKE IT. it doesnt mean they always do it, it doesnt mean they never do it. IF THEY WANT TO THEY CAN!!!!!

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by Count_D00ku

I've got too much time on my hands, but I have made a decent story on why Kyle got blue lightsabre.

Ok he went to the Sith Temple in MOTS

1. Turned To the Darkside, awakes a sleeping Sith Lord called Darth Rage on another planet, Kyles redeems himself.

One year later Sith Lord uses Kyles shuttle he left to traven to a planet.

2. Sith Lord causes some trouble on some planet called ummm Fegros IV.

3. Kyle believes its his duty to stop him.

4. Darth Rage and Kyle battle, fearsome heated battle Kyle uses his Yellow Lightsabre, Sith Lord royally kicks his ass, smashes the lightsabre like what happened to the second sabre Anakin had fighting Count Dooku. Kyle is saved by Jan and his quick thinking.

5. Full of anger and revenge because of his defeat vows to kill the Sith Lord as soon as he gets a new lightsabre, Jan suggests to go to the Jedi Centre on Yavin refuses at first but a builds the blue lightsabrefter failing to create a Lightsabre reluctently agrees.

6. Arrives on Yavin, meets with Skywalker shows off his fabulous Jedi talents to other students, Luke is shocked that he is nearly as experienced as him he does alot of hard training builds the blue lightsabre, trains some more confident in his new abilities with the force beats all thoes Jedi trainers.

7. Heres that Rage is terrorizing the same planet, decides that he must go and face him leaves without Luke knowing meets up with The Sith Lord.

8. They battle, Sith Lord is nearly overpowered however soon evens things up with his double ended lightsabre, taunts Kyle about his Father, Jan etc. Kyle gets angry uses his aggressive feelings.

9. Realises what he is becoming calms down.

10. Darth Rage taunts him even more , Kyle goes insane in a voiolent rage murders the Sith Lord

11. Scared after murdering Rage, feels that the force and the ways of the Jedi will bring him to The Dark Side, goes bakc to Yavin confesses all to Luke gives up his sabre, Luke says that one day he will need it again.

The End.

2 Years later.

Outcast becomes a Jedi again kills alot of Jango Fetts with force powers.

Does that make sense?

so wrong. i seen a program about lucasarts. they all said blue and green are the light side. red dark side. yes kyle did have yuns lightsaber in df2. so what if its not the same. that is because you can not do all them levels with out a lightsaber can you. with jedi outcast kyle made a new lightsaber after the battle with jerec. he give it to luke to keep hold of it he did need it. when he does need it thats when you get your lightsaber you made back.

its seems to be standing that jedi's outside of the jedi academy break this blue/green, red rule, also applying for expanded universe heroes/villians. In the movies, they uses the light blue and red to show the definitive division between good and bad, light and dark. Then continueing to Empire and ROTJ, Lucas gave Luke a green one just to show that he was his own jedi, separating from his father's saber and growing from Obi Wan. I believe that the blue/green for light and red for dark was developed to make the larger jedi vs others battles much simpler to tell who was who. Samuel L Jackson got the purple saber...bc hes Samuel L Jackson...plus Lucas wanted a wise black jedi, Jackson was casted, and requested the saber color or he wouldn't play the part.

Lucas has stated multiple times that the only colors he was going to ever use for lightsabers were blue for the light side and red for the dark. Green was used in ROTJ for only one reason...a blue colored saber clashed with the sky on Tatooine. So Lucas gave him a green saber and then ended the matter...blue/green for the light side and red for the dark.

I'm sure that later on he could have justified his green saber as striking out on his own, blah, blah, blah...but at the time of filming Luke had a green saber because of colors...sounds kind of stupid doesn't it?

Anyway...I hate the EU except for the Thrawn series of books. Colored sabers are just used to spice things up...they aren't worried about continunity in films/books/comics...they just want to make money, so you end up with yellow sabers and *ack* purple sabers.

/end rant

I have seen a few pictures and other things of how a lightsaber was created and there was a few buttons near the top to control the length and color of the lightsaber. This could also be an explination of the blue saber, but I still would go with Count Dooku's story...very good by the way.

Archived