• Galactic Battle Grounds
    • Battle Realms
    • RA2-Yuri's Revenge
    • WarCraft III
    • Real War

Originally posted by darthfergie

Sorry Kvan I'm only doing anounced games here:p

Fine! ;)

I'll vote BG! War3 would have been cool but by the time it comes out, graphically it's going to look real bad :(

Guest Tie Guy

I think that westwood still rules the rts world. And, whenever they announce their next installment in the C&C series it will be the next gen i think. Most likely in 3d, and they will make it work well coz they now have experience in the realm of 3d. Every company has to fail before they get it perfect, and westwood has done that. *cough*battlefordune*cough* So, "tiberian dusk" or whatever they are gonna call it will be a really great game and most likely in 3d. Or, they could make an "Red Alert 3" and that would probably be in cool but a ways off. They are most likely already working, or at least thinking about the next "tiberian" series game.

Guest Gamma732

I voted GB. AoM and WC3 are the really big names there, but neither of them look really good to me. And I doubt WC3 will be all that revolutionary when it comes out. Yuri's Revenge is the only other title I'm really looking forward to, but I don't that will really dominate the market. GB has SW fans, AOK fans, and general RTS fans behind it, so it has a chance.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I think that westwood still rules the rts world. And, whenever they announce their next installment in the C&C series it will be the next gen i think. Most likely in 3d, and they will make it work well coz they now have experience in the realm of 3d. Every company has to fail before they get it perfect, and westwood has done that. *cough*battlefordune*cough* So, "tiberian dusk" or whatever they are gonna call it will be a really great game and most likely in 3d. Or, they could make an "Red Alert 3" and that would probably be in cool but a ways off. They are most likely already working, or at least thinking about the next "tiberian" series game.

i'm not all that big a fan of the westwood series. i have some of the c&c games but they didn't bring out anything in me. i've also heard from a good number of people that they didn't think ra2 wasn't so appealing to them...

Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

i'm not all that big a fan of the westwood series. i have some of the c&c games but they didn't bring out anything in me. i've also heard from a good number of people that they didn't think ra2 wasn't so appealing to them...

I don't know who those people are because personally it is one of the best games I have ever played. Also to add a bit of spice to the game you can download new maps made with a map editor Westwood made. Also there are a bunch of mods for the game (the best one is the DeeZire mod)

Units that were too powerful????:confused:

I didn't see them. Each unit of the Game has a big counter. Even the Kirov Airship...superpowerful Zeplin. It goes so slow Aegis Cruisers kill 'em easy and missle launchers kill 'em too. There are strategies that just work(like a million GIs attacking) but the AI has very noticeable difficulties to challenge those strategies.(I'd love to see anyone go up against 2 or 3 Hard Enemies on Skirmish and win)

Actually a million GIs are countered by a few Desolators:D

Originally posted by Kvan

Hey! Where is StarCraft 2? I vote for SC2! ;)

i haven't heard anything about sc2, but if they did make it, it'd be out in 2-3 years. however, that was one heck of an rts game and probably my 2nd favorite rts of all time. i'd check it out kvan...

looks like you're a blizzard fan as much as i am:cool:

Guest Gamma732

RA2 was a good game. It wasen't great, but it was good. Yeah, the units were really powerful. I don't think the game was too unbalanced, it was just really fast paced.

I love SC too Jay. I loved SC and am definately looking forward to the next one. :D

1 place: Galactic Battlegrounds

2 place: StarCraft 2

3 place: Yuri's Revenge

That's what i think anyway. :D

Originally posted by Thrawn

STARCRAFT 2 ISN'T ANOUNCED PEOPLE!!!!

IT MAY NEVER BE MADE!!!! :mad:

Sorry to be the berror of bad news, but recently in PCgamer Blizzard said that there are NO plans for StarCaft 2 to EVER be made!!!!:mad:

...sorry to burst your bubble:)

Guest Gamma732
Originally posted by Thrawn

I love SC too Jay. I loved SC and am definately looking forward to the next one. :D

Same three I'm looking forward to.....the unnounced project better not be that alleged WC MMORPG or I'm gonna be severly dissappointed. MMORPG's are a joke

STARCRAFT 2 ISN'T ANOUNCED PEOPLE!!!!

IT MAY NEVER BE MADE!!!! :mad:

Sorry to be the berror of bad news, but recently in PCgamer Blizzard said that there are NO plans for StarCaft 2 to EVER be made!!!!:mad:

...sorry to burst your bubble:)

Sorry but your wrong Fergie :) SC2 WILL be made. It grossed a lot of money and is/was the best RTS of it's time! It will have a sequel

Originally posted by Kvan

Sorry but your wrong Fergie :) SC2 WILL be made. It grossed a lot of money and is/was the best RTS of it's time! It will have a sequel

IT WAS YEARS AGO AND THEY STILL DON'T HAVE A SQUEL!!!!:mad:

SO I DOUBT IT!!!

now if they anounce it I woun't be dissapointed:)

IT WAS YEARS AGO AND THEY STILL DON'T HAVE A SQUEL!!!!:mad:

SO I DOUBT IT!!!

now if they anounce it I woun't be dissapointed:)

Haven't you realized that Blizzard is slow? They take forever to do anything. So SC2 will come out, it's just a matter of time :)

Archived