Home

Storm troopers IN muiltplayer

Duff

ok first and formost i am NOT LIENG ok

i joined this cheats on server for some duel bladed saber actiong and to my surprise all 4 other jedi were fight a wave of storm troopers on that episode 1 (downloadeble from jnk2files.com) map now when i got done i went to look at cheats to do this and sure enough Npc spawn X (x = name) spawns a NPC from luke to a stormtrooper but my server it wont work yes i had cheats on DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS ??!!?!

You should tell the admin of your server to redownload that double bladed saber mod. The guy who made it fixed it so that people couldn't summon the NPCs.

But pretty much, to spawn em you put in g2animent 1. That'll give you a stormie.

Originally posted by Elegy

You should tell the admin of your server to redownload that double bladed saber mod. The guy who made it fixed it so that people couldn't summon the NPCs.

But pretty much, to spawn em you put in g2animent 1. That'll give you a stormie.

g2animent doesn't work when u make an npc with a saber. It will just hold it and run.

BTW did npcs with sabers worked on this double saber mod??? How the heck did it happen???

Originally posted by Elegy

G2animent don't work when u use npcs with saber.They won't use it. Did npcs with saber work an that double saber mod??

Archived