Home

anyone have the mod that allows double bladed lightsabers without cheats?

mtrixman

I could send you mine, it has the double-bladed saber feature and something more.

It adds a white saber, allows you to have 3 taunts for every model (most of the sounds are included) it gives you the possability to switch on/off, whether you want saberlocking only in duels or for every saberfight.

My mod, JK2: The Fan's Version, which is based off fan's requests, allows the client to toggle wether he wants dual bladed sabers or not. He it much much more also which called all be turned off or tuned to your liking with cvars. It can also switch the damages back to 1.02 if you like. You can download the file at jk2files.com . It is currently file of the week and number one on top 10 most downloaded with over 6000 downloads ;)

hey any of you that have downloaded the duelblade file off of jediknightii.net can you help me get it work.

I have unzipped it into game data folder the used the .bat file to play then i made a game but still dont have it.

Does it just change the attack style of the original or will it actually look like the duel blade?

Archived