Home

Weapon of choice for sniping an unaware enemy....

dugan_yoyo

What is your sniping weapon of choice?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sniping weapon of choice?

• Tenloss Disruptor Rifle
    • Bryar Pistol
    • E-11 Blaster Rifle
    • Merr-Sonn Rocket Launcher
    • Lightsaber

Here's a familier scenario. You are racing through a level collecting medpacks and shields to recover from your last near death experience, and you see an enemy in the distance, totally unaware to your presence. Do you:

1. Snipe him with the Tenloss

2. Snipe him with the Bryar

3. Look like an idiot trying to snipe him with the E-11

4. Snipe him with the Merr-Sonn

5. Or Look like an even bigger idiot trying to snipe him with your lightsaber

I also enjoy launching a rocket from the Merr-Sonn and then activating my electro-binoculars. You get to watch them turn around when they hear the rocket, which also just happens to be about .1 seconds before it hits them smack in the face.

I like using a charged up bryer pistol shot. Not only will it take a big chunk out of their health when it hits, but it also knocks them back a few feet, sometimes even knocking them off of catwalks and ledges.

I don't think that the bryer pistol gets enough recognition. It is quite and effective weapon, but no one wants to use it. On one server I got kicked because I kept killing people with it, probably embarrassing them. But it's not embarrassing to get killed with the pistol! It's really quite powerful!

slacker

Bryar. The shot moves fast, you can release it at any time while charging, it does tons of damage, knocks your opponent, and doesn't leave you vulnerable and immobile like the Tenloss. I use it all the time, and rack up kills with it, and yet never see any other players doing the same. In a large, open field, the Bryar can be as usefull as the saber.

Originally posted by MediocreSlacker

I like using a charged up bryer pistol shot. Not only will it take a big chunk out of their health when it hits, but it also knocks them back a few feet, sometimes even knocking them off of catwalks and ledges.

I don't think that the bryer pistol gets enough recognition. It is quite and effective weapon, but no one wants to use it. On one server I got kicked because I kept killing people with it, probably embarrassing them. But it's not embarrassing to get killed with the pistol! It's really quite powerful!

slacker

BRYAR not BREYER; BRYAR

;)

jeez people, get it right!

personally i think it is OK, but i would rather use an E 11...the accuracy isn't that bad, it actualy works awesome, especially on rapid fire (secondary function):bdroid2:

Archived