Home

Dual Saber File???

Lotus_Eater

I've got that mod... if you still haven't got it, I could email it to you if you like.

Unfortunately, #1. it's impossible to attack a Force Pike wielding player without taking some damage yourself, even if you've already got it. #2. everyone starts with one, not just Mr Maul. What would be really cool is if some weapon or powerup on the map could be replaced with a Force Pike pickup, then everybody wouldn't start with one and the game would be more fair. Or there could be a variant on the Jedi Master gametype where the Master has a Force Pike as well as the force powers, and everyone else just has regular sabers.

I'm really hoping some groovy moddy type person reads this and takes heed of my words-- I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants more Force Pike action :p

Heh, on the server i'm on we use a as of yet unreleased admin mod where all the admins can grant a double saber to whomever they want. Without using cheats. The admins(one of them is me) can use it to beat on lamers that are breaking the server rules. Sometimes we use it in battle against another admin. But most of the times we don't use it at all. But sometimes it's fun.

Archived