Home

Netrual Force Strategy completed

leelink

I have completed a neutral force strategy guide that explains how to counter other players using neutral forces. Why do I pick neutral forces, because all players have access to them and can use these strategies. you can view the guide at http://jkhq.ath.cx under game guide, then articles. you will especially like the move explaining what to do if a player jumps over you if your unsure how to capitalize on it.

please let me know if it helps you or if you think there is something I should add. remember the guide is based on using neutral force powers against all other force powers.

That's a nice site dude, great layout.

You guides are good, but a small suggestion if you ever plan to expand these guides.

I have seen several FAQ type guides when it comes to online play, several tutorials on saber basics and the likes, but I have never seen something along the lines of an "advanced" players guide.

What I mean is a tutorial for the tactics most experienced players use, like Force pull/kick off combos, getting knocked down, activating protect and the properly flip kicking off the incoming opponent. Simple things an experienced player will take for granted like activating absorb, going into a quick roll and using a pull/back sweep (with a quick mouse spin) to surprise and finish off an opponent seems to be lost on many players.

I think there are plenty of players who have mastered the basics yet are frustrated because they can't seem to "get a feel" for the powers and what you can do with them.

Granted there is the whole "Master and his Padawan" way of teaching people, but that is not really practical for the majority of players.

Even simple things like "Tired of getting pulled/backstabbed? Click here to download a demo showing you how to prevent it." would be a great benefit to the mid level skilled players.

Just an idea though. :D

I have thought about asking twins of doom to do a demo with me on that subject, but we got flammed for other demos we have released. I released a demo of a ladder match which some people had asked for and was flammed for moves i used it. so I doubt you will see another demo from me or with me in it. I have a server that runs 24/7 and our clan will teach you any moves and tactics you would like to know. some people get mad, but others compliment on our styles. All I will say is come and see for yourself and I will be happy to throw pointers your way and I would appreciate any pointers you could give me as well. I am always open to and suggestions that might improve my game. just look for the JHQ servers there is a force server (wich i play on a lot) and a non force server (twins of doom and other very good clan members on that one a lot) If you really want to get better and want help I suggest you check it out, our clan members are friendly and helpful.

That's a nice site dude, great layout.

You guides are good, but a small suggestion if you ever plan to expand these guides.

actually the site, design, layout the whole bit....is mine....not leelink's he's just a clan member and he happened to write a strategy article

Archived