Home

ASS FIGHTING... God this is lame!!!

LuzArius

I just updated to 1.03 ... I have no idea how to dominate in 1.03... But one guy in the game taught me how to do the back slash with light force...

And i was able to dominate everyone...

This patch is ****ing lame..

*middle finger* goes to the person who made the 1.03 patch and ****ed up my favorite game to play..

Cuz tehre are no more 1.02 servers..

****.. this is the only game i had that i could really enjoy.. All other games out right now suck

ANd they had to **** this one up with this ****ing lame patch..

Ass fighting IS SO EASY TO DO ....

1.02 HAD REAL SKILL.. you could make your own moves..

Luz

Chill dude. There is a mod out now that makes things better for saber enthusists and a new version is comming out soon that should totally rock.

Well the point is hang in there it should get better. Raven won't make anymore patches and that is a good thing. Now that the JKII community has the source code good things will come. But the current game isn't that bad it just depends on what server your on and who you're playing against.

exactly DNAcowboy, but you're overlooking one factor. In 1.02, if you turned your back you were dead..which is supposed to be that way. I'm not saying that they should change back to 1.02, I loved it, but I think a medium between 1.02 and 1.03 would be much better. Saber damage increase = no assfighting.

Originally posted by LuzArius

I just updated to 1.03 ... I have no idea how to dominate in 1.03... But one guy in the game taught me how to do the back slash with light force...

And i was able to dominate everyone...

This patch is ****ing lame..

*middle finger* goes to the person who made the 1.03 patch and ****ed up my favorite game to play..

Cuz tehre are no more 1.02 servers..

****.. this is the only game i had that i could really enjoy.. All other games out right now suck

ANd they had to **** this one up with this ****ing lame patch..

Ass fighting IS SO EASY TO DO ....

1.02 HAD REAL SKILL.. you could make your own moves..

Luz

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa

WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa

Cry me a river.....

Originally posted by Dark Begger

okay, I'll cry you a river..

:ball: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:vsd:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:ball:

Wrong river

Archived