Home

The Man Who Would be Anakin

Norin Radd

Originally posted by ET Warrior

you're quite the Force.net junkie, aren't you norin?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL! Actually I was looking for some photos of Anakin for a model I'm helping someone build in JKII, and I came across this. Didn't know Mark Hamill had a son. :D

P.S. : I'm checking into the Betty Ford Clinic tomorrow for Force addiction. . .and. . .to. . .try. . .can't type anymore. . .going into . . . .withdrawal. . . . .musT. . . .gO. . . .NoW!

I thought that haveing leonardo Dicaprio considered for anakin is frightening.....:eek: But a nathan hamill fanclub? He's been an extra in two movies and he gets a fan club? (I think his mom made that site................)Either her or that freaky wierd looking girl next to him in that picture..........

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I thought that haveing leonardo Dicaprio considered for anakin is frightening.....:eek: But a nathan hamill fanclub? He's been an extra in two movies and he gets a fan club? (I think his mom made that site................)Either her or that freaky wierd looking girl next to him in that picture..........

There was a huge rumor, right around the time that the N*STINK rumor surfaced, that Leonardo had done an audition for Anakin, and since he still had a huge following, many felt he was certain to get it. I'm sure we have all seen the fan trailer, one of several, at the Force.net site with Leo portrayed as Anakin.:D

Personally, if George had put Leonardo Dicaprio in Episode II and then added N*STYNC, I would have led an armed assault against the Skywalker Ranch.:D

I personally think Hayden Christensen was a good actor to portray Anakin. I didn't know him or seen any of his work before Ep II but he really captured the young adolescent, arrogant Jedi with a dark and evil twist inside very well in my honest opinion. :)

Best performance I think was Ewan McGregor, compared to Ep I his character has evolved and you can clearly see he's more relaxed and 'grown' into the part.

The reason Lucas choose an "unknown" is becasue it would work best for the film.

If leo played anakin then people would view it as Leonardo DeCaprio playing Vader.

If an an unknown played anakin then it is viewed as, Darth Vader being played by hayden christiansen

Dont know if that made any sense to you guys though;)

Dont know if that made any sense to you guys though

Are you calling us stupid? ;) I know what you mean though, and i though hayden played his part well, because it was not an easy role.....he had to retain some of the youthful innocence of Jake Lloyd, while also showing th einner torment of losing his mum...and the evil that makes him vader......and the arrogance of being such a powerful jedi.......he did quite well......

Archived