Home

random spawning stormtroopers

Takeoffyouhoser

just a thought i had.....

would it be possible to make stormtroopers appear in different areas of a room each time you start the level over.... Lets say kyle gets defeated by a few troopers. Well, when you go into the same room with these troopers, they are all in the same place. Could you make them appear or respawn in a few different locations, like behind some cargo containers, or near a lift...maybe 3 locations in all so that each time you enter its like a different combat situation...

I know. Consider this a typo. I was thinking about this random spawning as "interesting matter" and excidently typed matter.

Btw, JO editing skills are more valuable around here than English skills, don't ya think? :p

some people

well, im new to q3 based game editing, but back when i did half-life mapping, you could do that by having spawnpoints toggled off and on from a master entity

i dont know if there entities like that in jk2 tho, or if npc spawn entities have keyvalues to be deactivated; but basically it could be possible with triggers, im thinking

Archived