Home

Anyone like SP Yavin Levels?

bentmick

Originally posted by Ah Boon

i agree with u on that. i like yavin_swamp a lot! its graphic detail roxxor!

Yavin swamp is definately the prettiest. I had to read the walkthrough a few times to get through it though, but I didnt mind. I eventually got through. :)

it took me quite some time to pass the lvl but actually the best part are the graphic details. did u notice that raven actually make the lightsaber blipped a lil when the rain drops hit it? and the sounds... the enviroment... ima immigrating there :D;)

Originally posted by NerfYoda

Yavin swamp is definately the prettiest. I had to read the walkthrough a few times to get through it though, but I didnt mind. I eventually got through. :)

How would you like to get through it in a twitching nightmare where you had to run away from everything and anything so you could just get out of the level alive? With a minimum graph of course... DAMN MY TNT2!!!!!

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

How would you like to get through it in a twitching nightmare where you had to run away from everything and anything so you could just get out of the level alive? With a minimum graph of course... DAMN MY TNT2!!!!!

:D 64mb GeForce2 MX is going dirt cheap these days ya know...

I loved the look of the swamp, and even the second time through it took me a while to find the passage to the second half. A most engrossing game that does not take you and lead you by the hand via simple map architecture like other games I could mention...

Archived