you can download my mod under

http://www.geocities.com/astiassny

here is a feture list

1. Force Protect protects 10 % more

2. When you are healing the sabre holsters

3. If sabre is holstered you can turn off/on grip faster

4. If sabre is holstered you can turn off/on lightning without delay

5. If Force Power jump and pull is level 3 you can pull up if you are falling

6. If you didn't use all available force points your force will regenerate faster

e.g. If you leave 50 force points you will regenerate 50 % faster

7. If you are crouching and the sabre is holstered and you aren't moving your force will regenerate 50 % faster than normal

8. You can search for other Strong Forces Server when you choose in the join menu Game: Strong Forces

9. Added local damage system

10. If you fall down you could't go as fast as normal ( can be turned off/on with g_localdam )

11. You can both use protection and absorb if both are at level 3

12. Saber throw depends on style and level

13. Dismember is default set to 3

I hope that I doesen't forget something !

heh finaly a reasonable force system. to bad that i dont bother with force. but someday it gets boring to run this duel server with no force

mabe i'll put in some forces. but i have a mod of my own running, so i would apreciate if u could contribute the code so i can add it to our mod

http://64.246.44.70/~lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61141

tell me if u are interested and willing to help. it could be a great mod with features for everyone.

DOH!

of course d00d! thtats what i am trying to do here. but sofar nobody contacted me except cowwithoutbrain. he added his weapon damage cvars and i made the saber damage cvars for his example. the most changes that i can do and will do is merely for no force dueling purposes. but it can be combined with all the other little mods. variables for forces would be nice, to experiment with force parameters during the game and stuff.

so contact me and we could merge stuff together...

nitemare@nitemares.de

i could make a website for the mod if necessary.

Archived