Home

Fun with cheats and Mindtrick

ShockV1.89

Maybe this has been posted before, but I just discovered it, so here goes:

I was messing with the cheats last night. mostly just picking up stormies and throwing them around. Anyway, I used mindtrick on one with a rocket launcher, and suddenly I was watching for a third person view of the stormtrooper. Everything was shaded blue and there was a dark haze around the edge of the screen. I could see myself with my head down, as if concentrating.

I thought "Nifty! Didnt know it did this!" So I turned to another stormie, still firing on my prone jedi, and held down the fire button. Rockets starting firing at an unreal speed, it was like a solid line of missiles pouring into him. He flew about 100 feet into the air and landed off in the corner.

I learned that you can do this to just about anything, including Reborn. It was fun throwing the sabre all over and not havcing to use force power.

The cheats I had on were as follows: god , give all , setforceall 5

I havent really seen anything on this phenomena yet, though, so I thought I'd post on it.

Watch me try tonight and it wont work. :rolleyes:

ShockV1.89

Nay, it'll work, it's been posted before, but I think it's stull kind of a obscure cheat, but it's fun as hell

The higher your Mindtrick level, the longer you have control... When you have control, you shoot at an amazing speed with any weapon... It's very cool, specially when fighting 2 or so Shadowtroopers:D

i have used these cheats for a long time. the best one is SetForceAll 9, then u can change your lightsaber style more. if you change to blue, there will be two. one is the normal and the other is Tavion's overhead swinging style.

for red style, there are also two, one for normal and the other is Desann's strong style

ps if you want to know more 'bout this, check out my "special tricks" thread

I really dig taking control of a Rodian or someone and making them walk off of tall buildings, cliffs, etc.

The ony thing I don't like...if you take control of a stormtrooper, and start shooting at your fellow stormtroopers, they don't shoot back at you...they immediately just freak out and start looking for Kyle....

Archived