Home

Don't care

LuzArius

Yea, they're still lame, but that's why you should still be able to step on them... I've probably only been victim of a pull/BS maybe twice, so it's really almost not even a problem in my book, only is cause I know it is abused against people that... I dunno, just play different than I do, I guess

Ah. Backstab. Not the only reason for that patch. Not much need for the patch, it dosent address any real issues to justfy messing around with my settings. I have to buy a new graphics card to get rid of a fliker the patch causes on the player models.

It sucky. It sucks. The patch is the essance of suck. Don't fight it, give in to the suckyness. If it were an animal, it would be a leach. It has no defense.

Incidentally, why patch? Why not sove issues beore release, instead of treating the early release as a beta test? IIt's like going back to counterstike hell, each game I buy needs 3 or 4 patches a year. Make them stop. Please, why won't someone make them stop???

Sorry, just noticed 'Sometimes circles are the straightest lines...' as a quote.

Did someone drop you on your head? Maybe my fuzzy monkey mind is missing something here, but isnt a circle always a circle? At what point would a circle be more of a straight line than, oh I don't know, a circle?

Or am I missing something? Your point perhaps?

Am I too harsh? Forgive me, but sometimes the best way to the truth is a cube.

I think we understand each other.

ahhhhh...... Why am I posting this you ask? I want you GONE!

OOC gave you a final warning after your 4TH thread about THE SAME DAMN THING!!!

in closing I want you tossed.....:rolleyes:

we understood you about 3 threads ago... do you not speak english? or what?:rolleyes:

Okay, let's not descend into the dark, slimy pits of Coruscant by flaming. :cool:

LuzArius, if you've been warned before about starting these threads already...I recommend you take the hint. Everyone's free to state their opinions about a subject...but grinding the same organ over-and-over achieves nothing. If people already agree/disagree, why reiterate? This thread is now closed. :cool:

Archived