Home

Need A Ig88 Model????

KDOGGG

I sure could. I was wondering if anyone would be able to either start or help me out in the quest of bringing this technological beast into the world of jedi knight: outcast. Is gmax the best free model making program? Also would anyone help in the skinning and are there any good gmax tutorials on the net? If so write the url down for me. Anyways hopefully I'll get some feedback and get this model done soo. Thanks later.

KIRK

:vadar:

Gmax is relatively powerful but is missing some of the better features of 3DS Max like the render engine and raytracing. I've attached a picture of a katana model I am working on in Gmax just to show you what you can do:

sword2.jpg

And just at the beginning of this year I knew nothing about 3D modelling....

Read the tutorials that stand alongside the program on Discreet's site, and then read the other tutorials to learn more about modelling for Q3 engine games...

After finishing my ackbar model, I would begin an ig88 model, but if someone make one I think I would make an other (maybe zam wesel).

aL BeasTie, how many poly have your model, because I take too a model of ig88 on swma and he has around 35000 poly

And if u want help for the cap download the tutorial of spacermonkey. It is very good

I started on my model but it looks like **** right now. Also swma.net is down and how would I go about adding the caps and what not to convert an already made model into a working mp character for JK2. I found some sweet models that I'd like to convert like a Jar Jar, A tusken raider and some others. Below is a link to what the tusken and JarJar look like. Also could you send me the IG-88 model so I could work on the convert of it.

Tusken Raider

Jar Jar Binks

Archived