Home

Question for anyone who knows.

Guest Darth Necro

Guest Tie Guy

I can't wait for that day to arrive. As of now i have absolutely nothing to do, except post on message boards that is. :D

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, i can't wait till Jedi Outcast either, but that will be a while...

Fortunatly, i live in North Carolina, and the store near me usually just gets games a day or two late.

Guest hallben

Also a resident of the UK. Im gonna import most likely. But the UK release date is about november, but most likely later.

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, i hate it when they put off the release date. I want a good game, that is finished, but i also want it soon.

Plus, if you look at alot of teh games that have been put off, they usually end up pretty bad.

Guest Tie Guy

What do they have to know. Go to the store, pick up the game, walk over to the counter, give it to the clerk, give the clerk your money, take the bag containing your game, walk out of the store, hurry home and play it. There, that wasn't so hard, was it?

ok. here's how it went before i gave up on stores:

i went to the store, walked up to the counter, clerk was in the showroom answering hotmail, i waited, clerk didn't get the hint, i went to him, clerk didn't understand that i didn't want something from the shelf but wanted to order something, i explained i wanted to order, clerk said i could do that online (he really did !!), i explained i wanted to do it there, clerk got up, went to desk, typed in computer, told me he couldn't find title, i explained it hadn't been released yet, he typed again, then found it (doh..), then tried to explain to me that he couldn't have it there right away but i should wait for it because it was a great game (double doh..), then i explained for the third time i wanted to pre-order and THEN he finally did.

the agony.

so it wasn't quite that simple

Guest Tie Guy

This is all you need to be a game store clerk:

Take game

scan game

take money

put game in bag and hand it to customer

say "Have a nice day, then :)"

Not to hard, eh.

Archived