Home

THe trouble with MODS

LivingSacrifice

I am new at this and have some questions. I downloaded some things to use and they don't seem to work. I downloaded Darth Mauls double saber hilt and it wont work also, dwnld a Qui Gon Jinn skin. The problem is I cant get them to work.

Question, do they only work in MP? and if so, what do I do to get them to work. I put them in the gamedata/base folder and did what it said when I dwnld it, but still no luck.

I am not the most computer literate person in the world, but I do understand how to download something, lol, but other than that, it ends there!

This game rocks, can't stop playing it.

So, can anyone HELP me out?

From what I understand, the models/skins you downloaded won't work in multiplayer unless the server you joined allows it. If it does allow the use of player made skins/models, you still may not be able to see your skins/models because the server (I think) has to have the same collection of skins/models that you have.

Try creating your own server. Make sure its not pure and load a multiplayer map. You should be able to see your new skins when you join.

As for using the new models for Single-Play. You can easily do it by changing the code inside each model. Many of us are playing JK2 sp with new characters. Here's a link to a thread that tells you how to change your MP skins/models into SP skins/models:

http://64.246.44.70/~lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56095

Archived