Home

Realistic COmbat... HOW?

Leifis

OK... I have been trying to figure out just how to make things more realistic when playing single player. I tried changing the settings in the options to "Realistic", but I can't sever anything above a wrist really.

Then I came across a threat where someone said to activate the cheats usings "Helpusobi 1" and type in "Realisticsabercombat 9" which did absolutely nothing.

Today, I ran across a post that said they use the "G_realisticcombat" cheat to make things more interesting, but didn't exp[lain how to actually activate it or what. I toyed around, but to no avail.

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT TO DO, AND THE RIGHT CODE TO USE SO TO MAKE THINGS REALISTIC WITH THE LIGHT SABER!!!

Thanks!:p

hi

does anyone know how to make realistic combat activate automatically because i've bound f7+f8 to helpusobi 1 and g_saberrealisticcombat 1 which i have to press each time i play

and what does g_dismemberment do?

thanks

JoeH9

As far as I know, you'll have to reset any of the codes that you have set everytime you enter a new level in the game. But the loaded codes that you have in a save, will be there the next time you start the game...

~Nomad WR~

:duel:

Archived