Home

Jacen Solo Skin Please!

K Jacen Solo

Does anyone know of a Jacen Solo skin that could be made or if there already is one. It would be great if I could get an adult one. Im in diar need. Also would anyone be interested in making one for me. I would need ur email or zone name. THANKS ALOT

-Jacen

OH YEA. IF U WILL MAKE ME ONE. HERES A PIC U COULD CREATE AFTER

jacen pic

look here. u could use this but it would also be good if u could maybe add a small goatee

Jacen is cool but if they were to do Jacen then they must to the other solo kids. Anakin is cool, and I take an attraction to the older Jaina. :D

I want jacen or jaina's lightsaber hilts :D

But what ever :(

:yoda:

I'm sure someone can find a better reference pic for Jacen. Surely one of the books or something; I doubt he looks like that.

As far as the saber hilts go, don't believe that too much. Sharad's and Tott's sabers are incorrect, but I can't say if the rest are right or not. When it comes to one like Corran's, for example, how would we even know?

And I'd love to see a Jaina model, and not cause I'm a perv [although admittedly she's hot, from the few pictures that have been done]. She is, in my opinion, the most interesting of the Solo children, mostly because of her status as a Rogue. I would like to see all three done eventually, but that's asking a lot for now.

While on the topic of the Solo twins though, has anyone else noticed that both Jaina and Jacen have bot personality files included with the game? Too bad we're kinda lacking the models to go along with them. No Anakin though, oddly. And two japanese chicks and a dude, all also without models.

Granted, the thread author could have titled the thread better, but for crying out loud, calm the hell down. Master Burner is correct, we need a model for a skin to go on. Generally speaking, for most of the models discussed on this board, skins are included in that discussion. None of the in-game models, nor any of the user-made models I have seen, would likely do such a character justice.

*ponders* I do think, however, that a young Solo model may be a more appropriate name, since it could easily be done that Jacen and Anakin both use the same model. They'd be near enough structure wise to pull it off, and knowing the talent that's out there, skins could be crafted to make them look different, beyond a simple change of clothing.

Yes, well, any takers? I'd love to have all three of the Solos, but that will obviously be a long way off. I'd pop open the tutorials and keep at it myself, except that I don't think I have the right software. Of course, I could also stop being lazy and find out; and if I'm right, then surely I can download it somewhere. Oh decisions decisions, to learn to map or to learn to model?

I'm going to try the sabers. I did Jaina's earlier from the pic off of The Emperor's Plague but it didn't look so good.

Got to agree, Jaina is the best of the three. Jacen is going to replace Luke some day (as head Jedi) if he keeps up how he's been acting in NJO. Anakin was hard competition, but his future is well, over. Jaina (elitist starfighter pilot, jedi, what more could you ask for?)

*ponders if Jaina really is a goddess*

I'd be careful of spoilers my friend. Some people have not read as far as you have, so that could get touchy. And, on the opposite hand, others may have read further and may know a few things you don't. Just something to keep in mind....

N, agreed. Simply because of Tenel Ka's uniqueness [if such a word exists] she would be a great model to have. And to have her duel Jacen would be interesting.

Slightly off topic, but only slightly. Does anyone know where to find reference pictures of Vergere, or of the Fosh race in general?

Archived