Home

Jacen Solo Skin Please!

K Jacen Solo

Jacen's pic on Traitor is accurate. Jaina's on Dark Journey is her in Hapan makeup. Its worthless. If you want a pic of her look at a few of the Young Jedi Knight covers and boost her age up a few years.

I've got both saber models done but my ability to skin either of them is... crappy. The JPG with their sabers is at least semi accurate. I checked with a few of the books and in most cases the design fits. (The other cases is when the book covers don't even use the same saber.)

The best are the ones I have... from the New Essential Guide to characters.

I'm going to ditch Geocities and find something that allows remote access...

*twenty minutes later*

Here we go...

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=55886

It's not a direct link to images, but on the page are the latest and most correct pictures of Jaina, Jacen, Mara, and Vergere.

I agree. I much prefer this version of her than the one from the covers of the YJK books. Get rid of the purple cover, the eyeshadow and the lipstick, and you get what very well could be the daughter of a beautiful princess and a scruffy nerfherder ; ) This probably comes closest to anything I've imagined Jaine might looking like.

i personally think we need a good mara jade skywalker model based on the picture from the link further up this page. a few modelers should take up teh task, made the models and release a pake of the solo kids and mara jade, that would be so cool

Archived