Scout Trooper/ Biker Scout?

Mandalorian iTi

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Mandalorian i just saw ur PM...man y couldn't i see it sooner

GREAT model...i can't wait to play as him

i member playing as him in JK...it was my fav model and i always used a silver saber with him

man i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Master Chief

Plo Koon & Coleman Trebor

Scout Trooper

my 4 fav models..plo koon and trebor are tied but MAN!!..lol

sorry i'll stop freaking

anyway great model but 2 things

ur right he DOES need knee pads =O)

on his facemask...his "mouth" area goes up to high of an angle i think...bring the verts down a lil bit and see

the verts i am talking about are the ones connected to the "glass"...it just doesn't look exactly like his mask for some resaon...but maybe its just me

either way....VERY good job

Hi there. I was reading all the post, and I see all the expectations you have around my model. I've just finished an Imperial Navy Trooper model. So I'm continuing with the Scout Trooper. I don't know when it is going to be finished. But for syre I will be working again on him. So, thanks for all the comment and critics, so I can improve the mesh. If someone is up to the challenge of making the scout skin, email me. That will save a lot of time. I will wieht the model while other is skinning it. I'm going to retouch the skin for sure, cause I'm a sticky son of a b..., and I want everything to look perfect.

There isn't just black and white to skin. Not if you want him to look real. I mean, you can make a cheap black and white skin, but that's not my style, so I guess you will have to wait. Or have another guy to do it. Either way or another I will finnish it anyway, surpassing the quality of any scout model around.

I had to remake the helmet, and I got it skinned now. About the mouth piece: it isn't too out, it's ok, we aren't used to look at this character as we are with the stormtroopers.

Btw, I didn't forget to make the kneepads, they're just in the same color the legs are, that's because I don't have that skinned yet.

Use the force my faithful padawans, and we will have this one up and running by the end of the week.

CortoMaltes, that's a fine *BLEEP* model you've made. but please oh please don't use the "hey, you there" or "let me see some ID" taunts for this guy. give him a REAL taunt, although i don't know of one off my head. do they really say anything of merit in ROTJ? dunno.

all we need now are some ewoks to beat these guys up ... heheh.

keep up the great work!

Archived