Home

Scout Trooper/ Biker Scout?

Mandalorian iTi

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PIo Koon

*trys not to jump out of his seat*

argh this model is gunu be cool as crap!!!

a model of this standard needs more pages ;)

also yes PLZ do the SP version of him...i want my stormies to look cool them i kill them =O)

are you talking to me? i was gonna make a SP version where u can be the scout but ill try and figue out how to change stoormies, it isnt deninate but i will try;)

Ok guys, I'm listening, but I will need more reference about the scout trooper. So if you have got some really nice shots of this guy, please post them. So I can make him as accurate as can it be. Thanks.

Btw, the torso armor is not round, is just the *****ng smoothness. I'll try to remove it or enhance the edges with the skin, so don't worry about that. I'm still working on it as much as time I have left.

Do, or do not. But there is no try.

I like the model very mucj...he looks really good...

If you need a tanut, what about:

"Hey! Stop that guy!"

That's wjat they shout after the little ewok, stealing one of their bikes, and attracting all the attention, so the Strike Group og Han Solo can move in :D:D

So: "Hey! Stop that guy"

I have a bunch of good ref. pics. But, I don't have any webspace to put them on. So could somebody give me their e-mail address. I will email them to you and you can put them up for Corto.

Thanx,

The one and only Xyphox

Ok, now I will recruit some people for the good of the models. I need a really good damn skinner, better than me. That will not be very hard, cause I'm not very good at it.

Then I need a guy who can make custom no-replace NPCs, and teach me how to do it.

That way I will be able to focus on modelling, weighting and debugging model. While the skinner find the right textures and images to adapt them to the model. And the script-maker allows us to use the models in MP and SP.

Only a fully trained Jedi, with the force as his ally, can defeat the dark side.

CortoMaltes I wouldn't trust studman he's the biggest liar i've ever seen he put up fake WIP and said he had screenshots but he couldn't put them up on a website cause he didn't have a website but people offer to put them up but he did that to get a high post count since he is a f**king :newbie:. The he goes :crybaby: to Kman asking for forgiveness not to ban. stud and jay(the same guy)is a f**king bastard.

I'm very dissapointed to hear about fakers on the forums. When the time comes to all human race to proobe ourselves all the fakers will go down. Only truly natured humans will prevail...

Ok, enough stupidity. So, if any one of you participates on other forum and know some good artist or coders, please let me know.

Most of the ref. pics. I received are ok, but not enough to add the little extra detail I need. The torso is almost skinned, so I have new screeens. Email me for them.

He is as dumb as he is incompetent.

Archived