Home

Any way to counter this?

Lt.Fenix

Ok... whenever I join a team FFA or FFA server... at least 1 or 2 people always seem to own the damn server

They always use that retarded "backstab" swinging move that always kills in 1 hit.. and they pull people to knock them down, and then use this crazy spin move that I have no idea how they do...they always get em because it doesn't matter if people get up quick from the fall... they always get em... (I have experienced this too many times on one server... it p!$$ed me off so bad I slapped my hand on a wall next to me full strength... that hurt like a 8!+ch, but I didn't care because I was *@^$ed off)

Is there any way to counter this rediculously strong combo?

Thnx

yea, spamming jump will get you up faster and if you can go for the kick. Absorb is the other way. And if all else fails try push as soon as they get within 4 feet.

I'm also noticed that if you are in the air they can't pull you and make ya fall, they just pull you to the ground. Then release with a kick.

Oh ya, last thing, Rei In'Tru is me :)

:greedo:

Ill be happy to answer this before some punkass scripter comes along and tells you how to b1tch it. Run up to the guy you want to kick, when youre right on top of him, hit jump twice. It takes a little PRACTICE (something 80% of the people here dont know the definition of) but you can get it with a little effort.

Archived