Home

I need help finding a multiplayer map!!

kortdogg

:atat:

I played online and there was a map that was being used for duel that was an imperial hangar and beautiful reflections on the floor of the hangar. I have seen this map on many servers and I also see it in my JK2 screens because it really shows off the engine well. I look through my multiplayer maps and I am unable to find it. Do you know how to access it? or maybe the name of the map? Thank you...

Kort

Originally posted by kortdogg

nope that is not the one...any one else? It has a reflective floor and has a lot of boxes on the ground....hope that helps

Umm YES IT IS THE MAP i loaded it up before i posted just to make sure, has the reflective floor and boxes just like the pics teleguy posted. There are a couple other user made maps that are also called duel_hangar which will conflict with the official map, i think thats what your problem is so remove any other maps called duel_hangar and it should load properly.

Originally posted by Deetox187

lol can any of you guys read? am i invisible? YES it is duel_hangar (like i've said umpteen times) and NO you will not find anything at jedioutcastmaps because the map came with the 1.03 patch. :p :p :p :p

hahahahahh :rofl:

Yes sometimes it's just really hard to get noticed around here ;)

Archived