Home

Mace Sundancer in black clothes

dolny

Hello i'm a CL of a polish JK2 Dark Side Brotherhood - Convicts of Shadow (CoN not CoS :) and i would like to ask if anybody can make a Mace Sundancer Skin with black clothes and a clan name at his back (CoN) written in red (in some cool way). Can anybody do this for me - i would be VERY grateful... so ?

excuse me but that sucks arse. I will do a better one for you. give me a few hous an i will upload some shots. You should have just asked me a simple recolour is nothing and I would be more than happy to do one for you.

Arco

Well someone's a bit testy.

Gee, why don't we do every MP skin there is in every clan, but definately start with SUK, cause they're so leet or something.

Seriously, is it really that hard to put your own letters on the back of a skin? And you might want to remember that no one else will see your clan name on your back unless they happen to own your skin, so why bother?

The skinpack is made from the best skins on the net (Vader,Mace Sundancer and so on...) - the server adress and password is on http://www.jedi-con.com - the site is in polish... :( I don't give the password to anyone because the rules are in polish , for example running backwards, to make a backstab is forbidden (attacking with your ass)...

Archived