Home

Twirling Light Saber

Ride

Now, I have looked all over these boards and asked in games. So please, dont yell at me..........

Now, I was wondering if there was a script or something to twirl the light saber in your hand. Not when you pull it out, but like the taunt in the single player mode. I want it to happen when I am in the multiplayer mode. Can anyone help me?

whats the command for it in sp then?

anyway it doesnt seem that the animation for twirling ist in mp too. i looken for it but dont think its included. tho most of the other anims are in. and i looked into the general editing forum to look after this "thread" Subject452 mentioned. but how do u expect me to find it withou a search funktion in this forum. its a dead end for me at the moment. i would like to have button commands to play anims...

I believe the code is: bind x "wepnext; wait2; weapprev"

You have to be on a server with both weapons and sabers and you can change the timing to your liking. I havn't tried it yet so I don't know if it works!

Lexx, im not talking about that. Im talking about making it twirl above your hand. The taunt cheat in SP does it, but not in multiplayer. I have seen that also, but for those of you who think I am talking about bringing the light saber out are wrong. Go into SP and go into console, then type in "taunt" and you will see what I mean................

Archived