Home

i can't beat VADAR

Pada-Wan

Its because vader can take 6 backstabs before he even starts to feel hurt. Basicly on Mainframe you fight a rebornfencer on crack, then you fight vader(Desann) with a crapload of hit points, but luckily Luke is also given a crap load of hit point to help you send vader off. The best way is push/pull and hit him when hes down w/ heavy stance. If you try a bs's theres a chance he'll get up, block the bs, and give it to you w/ your back turn(ouch).

If that doesnt work try using the timescale cheat. Just type helpusobi 1 and timescale .5 to slow things down and give you time to react.

All and all its a great map, but its a pain after you beat vader because you have to go through the whole games credits, again. When that happends type timescale 20 in console :D

This map pissed me off. Not only is vader near invincible, but it alters the original game. I was playing SP and now I'm fighting Darth Vader instead of Desann and PCP-Reborn. The author should've made the effort so it wouldn't alter the original game, being an addon map.

Oh well, uninstalling.

You don't need to do that. Simple make a folder in you "gamedata" folder, and call it Mainframe. Then put the mainframe pk3 into that. Voila! Instant mod! To load it, just go into the "setup" menu, ingame, and click "Mainframe" then "load mod"

That should do the trick.

:wookiee: Raaarwwaag!

Tavion, I mean. The rebels are stormtroopers and the first jedi I encounter has only teeth and eyeballs instead of a head.

And Solo Act, it's VADER! DARTH VADER! Not Vadar, Vador, Vadur or anything! Vader. That's not so difficult. Or is it some kind of insider I don't understand, something funny, a joke. Or are you just plain stupid?

Originally posted by Joner

Tavion, I mean. The rebels are stormtroopers and the first jedi I encounter has only teeth and eyeballs instead of a head.

And Solo Act, it's VADER! DARTH VADER! Not Vadar, Vador, Vadur or anything! Vader. That's not so difficult. Or is it some kind of insider I don't understand, something funny, a joke. Or are you just plain stupid?

Ya know if you can't say anything nice, STFU!

God some ppl act like asses for no reason...

P.S... Vadar

i made the tavion level and thats wierd

have u got a different mod pk3 file in your base directory that could be clashing?

how did u install it?

-patch

Archived