Home

JK1 TC Team, would you like to help?

Grets Sirob

If you:

A. Have jk1(not required, but would make it easier)

B. Can make decent models.

C. Have the will to join.

Could you help? I'm trying to get some skinners, modelers, mappers, and scripters together for this. I think it would make an awsome tc, not to mention one that practically everyone wants. Just post here if you want to help. And also, is it possible to make new anims? Thanks for your time. If you don't want to help, you could offer feedback. I hope someone wants to help...

:wookiee: Raaarwwaag!

Originally posted by remark 666

JK1 ??? :rolleyes:

Oh, that's sad...

JK1 is the game before this. Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2

And if you don't know what dark forces is, that is very sad...

Epi(mind if I call you that?), I know you don't have talent(that didn't come out right...) but emotional support is always good.

Anyone think this is a good idea?

:wookiee: Raaarwwaag!

I've thought of this myself and think this is a great idea, and would like to see a well-done version of it...turn on the movies witth actors into ingame cutscenes, and use all the dialogue...and of course have all the improvements that JK2 has though...I don't have any great skills in this area, so I can't help though.

actually I have talent, I just don't want to waist it on JK1, and I know what it is, ok dumbass ?? (mind if I call you that ??) sure you don't.

I'd rether use my "talent" on skins like Kronar by Keto

And if you don't know what that is, that is very sad...

and I was supporting you, I was trying to save you from a crappy "TC"

(yeah, that came out about right...) :atat:

Fine, I'll admit it, thank you.

Now, does anyone want to help?

Be a great way to spread your name around, eh?

Ok, fine,

*gets down on hands and knees*

*starts begging*

Please! Help a poor idiotic guy out! Please, wahahaha:ball:

Please...

:dangit jk2.net, make smilies for the ranks!: Grrarroooaaar!!!

I would love to help but I have a few issues.

I have a Mac. Therefore I don't have JK 1 and I wont be getting JK 2 for a bit. Which means I can't use the editing tools and such. If there's a way I can still skin I might be able to....I dunno. I'll at least support you though. :-)

yes animations are possible in jk1, go to http://www.massassi.net and download puppetjed.

downsides to jk1 editing are:

[*]due to the nature of the body segmenting system models rarely look good

[*]models have i think a 400 poly limit hard coded into game so they rarely look good

[*]i think they have support for decent textures now so that rules out what im going to say for this one :)

[*]due to the primiutive nature of puppetjed it takes ages to complete a full set of animations for only one charactor, and they usually look pretty bad :)

[*]and finally you cannot edit the gamesource, only cogs, so there are certain aspects of the game which u dimply an NOT change

[*]and lastly, this is a good one though :) if u are willing to cvreate a whole new set of animations for a charactor, you can in fact have small models, even in MP :)

[/list=1]

i was an avid modder for JK few years ago, made a bunch and new it all, but then when higher classed games like q3 came out, i was forced to break ties and move on, and im not really interested in going back, so i dont really want to actually help u with ur project, but i can give help on technical aspects if u wish :)

Strider: Support is good. Thanks.

Grissa: I don't know if you knew this, but it's a mod for jk2. And if you where talking about that, I'm sorry. Also, I can't model, I'm a mapper. That's why I'm asking for help. Plus I need more people, one person can't handle an entire game.

Thanks for the support, but I really need some modelers here. Isn't anyone willing to do this once done with their current project?

:dangit jk2.net, make smilies for the ranks!: Grrarroooaaar!!!

This is impossible...

Okay, let me word it differently:

When your done with your current project, would you like to help?

I know you have a project, so I'll let you finish it first, I have several maps I need to finish too.

:trooper: Hey, you there!

cant you just use the jk2 mapping program( cant remember the name) and the jk1 map import plugin, fore the mapping an then model the new jedis afterwards.

i will gladly help. i am no a champ at any of the areas but i can model skin and edit. (all on the apprentice level).

i made the following things for jk2:

Jerec skin, Intence saber mod, maul saber hilt (Unreleased), Darth maul without tattos(unreleased) and varius other skins and mods.

list of idears for characters

Gorc New model

pic New model

Boc New model

Jerec Reskinned Jedi2 (already made by me)

Saris Reskinned tavion

kyle kyle

stormtrooper (take on god damn guess....)

most of the bouty hunters are already made.

an then there is all the saber hilts and sound packs who will probably have to be custom made or ripped from Jedi knight 1

E-mail me if you will here rjurs85@hotmail.com

Archived