Home

Making NPC's use sabers

breadsticks

Originally posted by CademiaX

with a little customizing i made her have two sabers... one in each hand ;)

You fools, notice his wink, he's joking. You can't add two sabers to someone in SP, EVER. Infact, you can't change any of the SP code, it's all hard coded. All you can do is ICARUS 2 scripting, and that doesn't let you add a second saber...

Emon, all I've ever seen out of you is negative. Always complaining about someone. Would you please stuff it? We NONE of us have the SP code. So would you care to tell me how you know with such certainty that Raven did not code that and simply decide not to use it? For all we know, one of the bosses could have once had two sabres, but the idea was scratched. For all we know, there might still be some way. Unlikely yes, but possible. And if that is in there somewhere, an Icarus spawn script would be a pretty damn likely place to put a flag for that particular npc to have two sabres. So unless you know something none of the rest of us do, I suggest you sit down and shut the hell up.

Everyone else, forgive my rant, but I am really tired of people who have nothing better to do than to put everyone else down. Sure, it's a bit naive and hopeful of me to think someone managed to pull off two sabres, but I'd much rather be naive and hopeful than lack any innovative thinking at all.

Archived