Home

is it possible

FatalStrike

To script a Back slash with a temporary increase in Yawspeed? In other words when you start the back slash you spin at 1250 and go back to normal yaw speed (250?) at the scripts completion.

I've tried this before and I end up stuck in 1250.

Help me out!

if you want to help me out but have some strange phobia about sharing your secret knowledge of game send me a private message thru lucasforums

Thanks

[yoda] becoming burnt to a crisp this scriptz kiddyz is, I predict...[/yoda]

and I leave you now...

heh...

it floors me every time when stuff like this pops up...

ok I will meet your chalange of beating my "strange phobia about sharing your secret knowledge of game" here is the script.... minus the quotes of cource... "unbindall" and go from there... no need to bind it...:rolleyes:

and yes I am flaming this, but wound'nt you? ask your self that before jumping on me...

I have no idea why there is so much resistance towards the sharing of knowledge. It is very common to read complaints about scripting and it is also very common to read those doing the scripting complaining when this knowledge is shared.

Is it not obvious yet, that all of you who wish to contain this knowledge are assisting those who already have it? You fools, you wish to have a level playing field yet you assist people in keeping an edge on everyone else!

Please no more posts from anyone that requires a translator who speaks jibberish to understand like Mr. "unbindall" (what incredible wit he showed with that comment)

And please do not call me a cheater, I do not cheat. I duel by the rules set by those who wish to duel me. I win their way just because I find it all the more appealing to "beat them at their own game."

In keeping with my previously mentioned appeal, I cannot play by their rules if I cannot mimic their abilities. This is why I want to learn this particular script.

Thank you

Yes I am.

That is exactly what I am saying. Being that I do NOT use scripted moves on players who do not use them on me and never will.

Think of it as a Cold War defense, you don't mess with me because you know I can mess with you.

You can call me a cheater all you want but my clan mates know thats not the case.

Originally posted by Yoda_623

I think scripting is pretty much cheating anyway you look at it.

You think all scripting is cheating but I wish to use it as a defense against those that exploit it. If you still consider that cheating well thats your opinion and you have every right believe what you want.

This is kinda off topic but the cold war ended much better than the alternative. Had the US and USSR actually fought each other instead of attempting to increase their way of government many more would have died and life as we know it could have ended.

Each side in that conflict built up their Nuclear arsenals into the thousands with a large quantity of warheads of 100 megaton strength (100 times the strength of Hiroshima.) They had computer systems that would go live and continue the bombing in case there was no one left alive to keep pushing the big red button. Kinda scarey isn't it.

This of course this would not happen by taking that approach in JKII but history is a point of interest to me and well I had to say something!

Now if everyone's done bickering and arguing about who killed who...

Since the name callers like to go off subject, I suggest that you should post this question to the coding forums. It's something that I'm fairly certain could be changed in the MP source code, but I'm not sure how to do it myself. Just a suggestion.

:ben::saberb:

Archived