Home

What I HATE about Rogue Squadron...

Jedi SuperBuen

Here is stuff I wish I could have in Rogue Squadron:

a) A mission I can just kill stuff. Just blow everything to oblivion. No convoy. No time frame. No objectives. Just KILL KILL KILL! You know, like you can do in TIE fighter or X-Wing. Sure you fail the mission, but it doesn't kick you out of it. I want to annihilate both Empire and Rebels. Oh you wanted those Bacta tanks? WELL IT'S TOO FRICKIN' BAD!!! 'CAUSE I BLEW 'EM UP!!!

b) My wing men are stupid. Brain implants please.

c) INVULNERABILITY. See a)

That is all. Just that. It's not asking too much right?

It is a great game, it's just has too much crap to think about (which is kewl, at times).

Me? I just want to blow things up!

Well I feel better...

------------------

And if I close my mind in fear,

Please pry it open.

Guest Garindan

http://rogue.squadron.tripod.com/Roguearm.zip

Have fun nuking Imperial Construction Yards with the y-wing. no need to worry about sensor arrays.

Once luka gets done with school and is back at roguesquadron.net i'll bug him to bring out something that allows all mos eisley to be replaced by ANY level so you can fly as long as you want and destroy stuff and not get hollered at by rieekan.

Guest Redwing

No. Not until Luka does something about it (sadly, he has school at the moment)

And why aren't you asking this in the proper place?

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Redwing

Originally posted by Garindan:

http://rogue.squadron.tripod.com/Roguearm.zip

Have fun nuking Imperial Construction Yards with the y-wing. no need to worry about sensor arrays.

Once luka gets done with school and is back at roguesquadron.net i'll bug him to bring out something that allows all mos eisley to be replaced by ANY level so you can fly as long as you want and destroy stuff and not get hollered at by rieekan.

So far, that includes Corellia (but you can't advance past killing the probes), Imperial Construction Yards (perfect), Fest (also perfect), and Hoth (can't get past the AT-STs, kill them and lose the mission frown.gif )

Not just Mos Eisley, G, we need Beggar's Canyon replaced too! T-16 on all levels! biggrin.gif

------------------

Guest Redwing

No. Ever heard of Rogue Squadron.net? I'm sure Garindan will be VERY happy to clarify.

------------------

Archived