Home

Kyp Durron: Blonde or Brown Hair?

HeavyGear18

I have been a fan of the Star Wars novels and of the new Jedi featured in them. So i decided to make a skin of one of them; Kyp Durron "the greatest of Luke Skywalker's students." Well when I made this skin, I only had my paperback of "Leviathan" to help me do the skin. On the cover Kyp clearly has blonde hair. But ever since I gave my own version of Kyp in a skin with the blonde hair, many people criticize that it isn't totally authentic since they have only seen him with dark hair. Here is a screen of the cover of the Leviathan I have http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/books/1569714568/reader/1/ref=lib_dp_TFCV/002-5597017-0185625#reader-link and you be the judge: blonde or brown.

Originally posted by HeavyGear18

Explain the cover then. Why is he blonde if all other comics and books have him with darker hair?

Miscommunication and/or failure on the artist's part to do the proper research.

Kyp Durron was invented in the Jedi Academy trilogy, so whatever it says there for his hair color is what you should accept as fact. Kyp Durron has black hair. The artist for the cover of that comic screwed up.

Archived