Home

Another Yoda Saber

DarthFallen_NYC

thx for that help, ill will probs try 2moz anyway... yea i feel your hilt is cool and the texture ifeel is fine, it rules in fact icouldnt do better, icouldnt do it at all, ifeel evry fing one person cant do, must be praised, so i bow 2 u in common desencey :p

thx neway xx

Well you said you were going for exact, so i'm inclined to point out that the guard thing that sticks off the top has rounded corners, yours are pointy. i'm sure this doesnt REALLY matter, in fact, you could probably use a shader to get it to go away, but if you wanted to just round those corners up then it would be identical to the ref- pics. great work.

I c what u mean klorel, I just fixed it. I completly forgot about it. THX

I used to play MoH:AA but I stopped three months ago. I cant remember a clan called |SS|. This might sound stupid but do u play CS? Do u know a clan called [C}{K]. There was a clanwar that we had and there was a dude with a very similar name.

Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-

how do you get that thirdperson view?

That's something I too am working on. heh. Also, is there a way to take a screenshot in multiplayer w/o the console w/o having to do the devmap thing? For some reason whenever I do the devmap thing, it screws up my game. Dunno why. Then whenever I jsut type screenshot it takes one but it has that big ugly console there, when I type levelshot it says cheats are not enabled.

Third Person is very angles are simple. Start a game, doesn't matter if it's single player or multi as long cheats are enabled. Then type

cg_thirdpersonangle (0-360)

To remove the health and stance screen type:

cg_draw2d (0-1)

[edit]

If u dont want the console to showup while yiur taking a screenshot, then bind screenshot:

bind (a-z) screenshot

I used the usual, 3ds Max for the model and Adobe Photoshop Pro for the Textures. I encourage any one who is still questioning himself about editing JK2 to start. It’s all about the first step and the SECOND MODEL. I just have to do some slight modifications and I’ll send it to you guys. I might even submit the saber to jediknight2.net or massassi.

wow thanks for the advice DarthFallen. I never started Modding because i thought i wasnt good enough so there wasnt any point to it but since no one has made any good saber hilts i liked, until yours, i will definetly start to create my own saber hilts that i hope to share with all of you.

Oh and when your done with this project a little advise, PLEASE work on a new Maul saber hilt, i got sick of using the double sided one. it would be cool if someone made a sith lightsaber to go along with Darth Maul. a single sided one :)

Archived